Saturday 25 June 2011

Update...

The government has tabled legislation to force the Post Office union back to work. It's a bit draconian as the legislation will apparently force them to accept less than Canada Post was offering (their strike was about other issues, including safety.)

OTOH, it will allow us to sell our product, so that is a good thing for us anyway. Especially as I have sculptor's invoices waiting to be paid!

In the meantime I have actually started painting again after a lapse of close to two years. If I can take some decent pictures I intend to chronicle my progress on my Heroes of the Age blog - it's meant to be my "gaming in Tekumel" blog, after all. The finished product will end up on our Tekumel Club pages. Right now I'm researching traditional Indian fabric patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment