Thursday 3 April 2014

B is for Bethorm: the Plane of Tekumel

Bethorm is a new Tekumel rpg designed by Jeff Dee and currently on Kickstarter. Even if you don't do rpg's this promises to be a useful resource as, at the very least, many of Tekumel's unique creatures will be illustrated for the first time. I believe there will also be useful scenarios and the stretch goals will example little known areas within the Empire, such as the Kurt Hills. That alone, is worth contributing to, IMO!

Bethorm

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for TEKUMEL #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    internet marketing forum

    ReplyDelete